How to provide visitors with accesses to your keys
With Keycafe you are able to add a one-time booking or an ongoing access. To learn more about each visitor type visit About Bookings.
Proceed with the following steps to create one-time booking.
Setting Up One-Time Booking
3. Select One-Time Booking from the pop up menu. Please note that you are required to create a key before being able to create a booking.
4. Select the name of the key you wish to give access to.
5. Enter their email address or select Send to Mobile # on top right to provide access by their mobile phone number. If you are choosing the phone number, please ensure you select the correct country code and note that the visitor must be able to receive an SMS from this phone number.
6. Choose the language you wish the visitor to receive their access instructions in. For details on how we set the languages see Languages.
7. Press or click on the default Start Date to bring up the date picker. Once you have selected the date, you will be presented with a time picker to select a time.
8. Press or click on the default End Date to bring up the date picker. Once you have selected the date, you will be presented with a time picker to select a time (note that the end date must be later than start date).
The Start and End of your access determines when a visitor may pickup keys from a Keycafe location. They will be denied access to keys outside the dates and times you select. However, if a visitor is late and tries to drop off keys after their access has ended, they are able to do so. This way you can always get your keys back into the system at any time.
アクセス時間は、キーピックアップが行われるSmartBoxの現地時間になることに注意してください。たとえば、システムのアクセス時間を午後1時に設定した場合、SmartBoxの場所でキーピックアップが試行されると、システムはその場所で午後1時かどうかを確認します。その場合、アクセスが許可されます。時間は、スクロール24時間時計を使用して選択されます（1:00 pm = 13：00、5：00pm = 17：00、12：00am = 24:00）。
9. Toggle Return Key Reminder to on position, if you wish your visitor to receive a notification before their access ends. This is to remind them to return the keys to the same SmartBox where they picked up the keys.
|アクセスのスケジュール設定からアクセス開始までの時間||Notification Sent to Visitors|
10. Toggle the Require Visitor ID to have your visitor(s) receive instructions to download the app and take a photo of their ID to verify their identity. See Creating a Booking with Photo ID to learn more.
11. Enter the number of Visitors you wish to upload their ID.
12. Toggle Photo Verification to require your visitors to upload a selfie that is matched in real-time to their previously uploaded ID prior to being allowed access to your keys. See Creating a Booking with Photo ID to learn more.
Both photo ID and photo verification require the visitors to have a smartphone with a data plan or WiFi access. Before enabling these settings, make sure that your visitor is able to use the URL Link method of access or download the Keycafe iOS or Android mobile apps.
13. Select Add at the bottom of the page to save the changes.
How visitors Receive an Access?
Your visitors will receive an SMS or Email with their booking code and instructions on how to pickup your keys. See Visitor Booking Code to learn more.
Setting Up an Ongoing Visitor
To set up an ongoing visitor who will be able to access your keys 24/7 until you revoke their access, please follow these steps:
4. Select Add Ongoing Access.
5. Choose if you want to give access by Email or Mobile Phone (The visitor must be able to receive an SMS from this phone number). If you are providing access by mobile phone number, select Send to Mobile #.
7. Select Add to grant ongoing access to your visitor.
Ongoing access to all keys
If you wish to give ongoing access to all keys in your account including keys you create in the future you can use the following steps.
1. Click more - classic view
2. Click on any key
3. Click ongoing access
4. Create the access as normal and then click the "apply to all keys" checkbox
5. Visit www.keycafe.com/desktop to return to the normal view
Make sure you drop off your keys to the Keycafe SmartBox before your visitors' arrival. See Setting Up a Key with a Keycafe Fob
Congratulations. Now, your visitors will be able to access the designated SmartBox to access your keys.
What Does My Visitor Receive When I Give Them Access?
Visit visitor Booking Code to learn more about the message that your visitors receive and find out how to receive a sample of this message.