Welcome to Keycafe! This quickstart guide will show you how you can easily create and share access to your keys using the Keycafe system.
Register a Keycafe Account
For more detailed instructions, visit Registering an Account.
Create Your Key
Using the Keycafe mobile or desktop application, create a key:
1. Select +Add on the key menu section.
2. Name your key.
3. Add a note for all visitors receiving access to this key before selecting the Add Key button.
For more detailed instructions, visit Adding a Key.
Set Up & Drop Off Your Key
1. Go to a Keycafe SmartBox location and select the Keys menu section on the Keycafe Mobile App.
2. Create or select the key you want to set up, and select Setup Key with Fob.
3. Select the Setup Key button and select the SmartBox location where you are setting up the key.
4. Input the access code shown on your phone on the SmartBox touch screen, and follow the instructions on the SmartBox.
5. A key bin containing Keycafe fobs will open. Grab a fob, attach it to your keys, and close the fob bin door.
6. Scan the fob on the SmartBox as instructed to finish setting up your keys.
Create a Booking
Using the Keycafe mobile or desktop application, give a visitor access to your key:
1. Select +Add.
2. Select One-Time Booking.
3. Select the key you would like to share.
3. Enter the email or mobile number of your visitor.
4. Modify the access details like the dates of access and access language instructions, before selecting the Add button.
For more detailed instructions, visit Creating a Booking.